Hence, a constant polygon that has actually a minimum rotation the 45 degrees to carry the polygon onto chin is:

A. Octagon.

You are watching: Which regular polygon has a minimum rotation of 45° to carry the polygon onto itself

Step-by-step explanation:

We understand that the because that a consistent polygon through "n" sides the minimum rotation the can carry the polygon onto chin is:

*

Here we are given the minimum angle of rotation such the polygon is transformed to itself together 45 degree.

i.e. Us have:

*

Hence, the number of sides the a polygon space 8.

Hence, the polygon is:

A. Octagon.

( because a polygon v 8 political parties is called a octagon)


Send

SVEN <57.7K>9 months ago
6 0
Octagon, because 360/8 = 45
Send
You could be interested in

Please help!!The object is ratios and also proportions.
OleMash <197>

sdrta.net:

Step-by-step explanation:

From the an initial set 20 coincides to 1/6

for a portion of 2/3 = 4/6

thus 4 * 1/6 = 4 * 20 = 80 calories

For 10 calories,

20 * 1/2 = 10 calories thus

1/6 * 1/2 = 1/12

For 90 calories,

10 * 9 = 90 calorie thus,

1/12 * 9 = 9/12 = 3/4


3 0
10 month ago

Write thirty-four and twelve hundredths in traditional form?
Elza <17>
34.12 . Thirty four, (34) and, (decimal) twelve hundredths (.12). So it would become 3412. Hope i helped!
7 0
8 months ago
Read 2 an ext sdrta.nets

Using the bespeak of to work PEMDAS, what is the 1st that you would certainly do when solving this equation (4x + 3) - 5 + 10
Dima020 <189>

P-arentheses

E-xponents

M-ultiply

D-ivide

A-dd

S-ubstitute

Therefore, friend Would do What Is In Parenthesis First!


6 0
9 months ago
Read 2 much more sdrta.nets

The quantity of time it takes to recoup physiologically native a specific kind of sudden noise is uncovered to be normally dispersed w
Tasdrta.net2010 <7>

sdrta.net:

a) 2.5%

b) 97.5%

c) 16%

d) 84%

e) 50%

f) 50%

g) 84%

h) 16%

i) 97.5%

j) 2.5%

Step-by-step explanation:

The empirical rule, or the rule of 50%-34%-14%, states that:

In a normally spread stat with median

*
and standard deviation
*
...

a) 2.5% that the scores space going come be above

*

b) 13.5% the the scores space going to be over

*
and below
*
.

c) 34% that the scores space going to be above

*
and below
*

d) 34% that the scores are going to be above

*
and below
*

e) 13.5% of the scores are going come be above

*
and below
*

f) 2.5% of the scores room going to be below

*

In this problem

We have that

*
and
*

So:

(a) over 100, (b) below 100

*

So 2.5% of the scores space going to be above 100, and the other 97.5% is going come be below 100

c) above 90, (d) below 90

*

So 13.5% that the scores space going come be above 90 and also below 100, and 2.5% of the scores room going to be over 100. Therefore 13.5% + 2.5% = 16% the the scores space going to be above 90 and the other 84% is going to be listed below 90

(e) above 80, (f) listed below 80

80 is the mean, so approximately 50% percent the the scores room going to be over 80 and also 50% space going come be listed below 70%.

See more: Can You Buy Protein Powder With Food Stamps /Ebt/Snap? Can You Buy Protein Powder With Ebt

(g) above 70, (h) listed below 70

*

34% that the scores are going come be over 70 and also below 80, and other 50% percent that the scores space going come be above 80. Therefore in all, 84% of the scores room going come be over 70. The other 16% the the scores space going come be listed below 70.

(i) over 60, and also (j) listed below 60

*

So 2.5% of the scores are going to be listed below 60, and the various other 97.5% is going come be over 100