You are watching: Private connection of lans and wans that belongs to an organization
BYOD provides versatility in where and how customers can access network resources.
Explanation: A BYOD setting requires an company to accommodate a selection of devices and access methods. Personal devices, which space not under agency control, may be involved, so security is critical. Onsite hardware expenses will be reduced, allowing a business to focus on delivering cooperation tools and other software application to BYOD users.
2. An employee desires to accessibility the network of the company remotely, in the safest possible way. What network function would enable an employee to gain secure remote access to a company network?ACLIPSVPNBYOD
3. What is the Internet?It is a network based upon Ethernet technology.It offers network access for mobile devices.It offers connections through interconnected worldwide networks.It is a exclusive network for an company with LAN and WAN connections.
Explanation: The internet provides an international connections that enable networked tools (workstations and mobile devices) with various network technologies, such together Ethernet, DSL/cable, and also serial connections, to communicate. A private network for an organization with LAN and also WAN relationships is one intranet.
4. What room two features of end devices on a network? (Choose two.)They originate the data the flows with the network.They straight data over alternate paths in the occasion of connect failures.They filter the flow of data to enhance security.They are the interface between humans and the communication network.They carry out the channel end which the network blog post travels.
Explanation: End gadgets originate the data that flows v the network. Intermediary tools direct data over alternating paths in the event of connect failures and also filter the flow of data to improve security. Network media provide the channel v which network messages travel.
5. In i m sorry scenario would certainly the use of a WISP it is in recommended?an internet cafe in a citya farm in a rural area there is no wired broadband accessany house with many wireless devicesan apartment in a structure with cable accessibility to the Internet
Explanation: Wireless Internet company Providers (WISPs) are typically found in rural areas where DSL or cable accessibility is not available. A food or antenna ~ above the residential or commercial property of the subscriber associate wirelessly come a WISP transmitter, eliminating the need for physical cabling exterior the building.
6. What characteristics of a network enables it to conveniently grow come support new users and also applications without impacting the performance of the organization being delivered to currently users?reliabilityscalabilityquality that serviceaccessibility
Explanation: Networks must have the ability to quickly flourish to support brand-new users and also services, without impacting present users and also services. This capability to thrive is known as scalability.
7. A college is building a brand-new dormitory top top its campus. Workers are digging in the floor to download a brand-new water pipe because that the dormitory. A worker accidentally loss a fiber optic cable the connects two of the present dormitories come the campus data center. Back the cable has been cut, student in the dormitories just experience a very short interruption of network services. What properties of the network is displayed here?quality of organization (QoS)scalabilitysecurityfault toleranceintegrity
Explanation: Fault tolerance is the characteristic of a network which enables it to easily respond come failures of network devices, media, or services. Top quality of business refers come the actions taken to ensure the network website traffic requiring higher throughput receives the required network resources. Scalability describes the ability of the network to prosper to accommodate brand-new requirements. Security refers come protecting networks and data from theft, alteration, or destruction. Integrity describes the completeness that something and is normally not used as a characteristics of networks in the same way as the various other terms.
8. What space two features of a scalable network? (Choose two.)easily overloaded with boosted trafficgrows in dimension without impacting present usersis no as trusted as a tiny networksuitable for modular tools that enable for expansionoffers minimal number the applications
Explanation: Scalable networks room networks the can grow without requiring i have lot of money replacement of currently network devices. One way to do a network scalable is to buy networking gadgets that are modular.
9. Which device performs the duty of determining the route that messages should take v internetworks?a routera firewalla internet servera DSL modem
Explanation: A router is used to determine the path that the messages must take v the network. A firewall is offered to filter incoming and also outgoing traffic. A DSL modem is offered to carry out Internet link for a home or an organization.
10. Which two net connection options do not need that physics cables be operation to the building? (Choose two.)DSLcellularsatellitedialupdedicated leased line
Explanation: cellular connectivity calls for the usage of the cell phone network. Satellite connectivity is often used wherein physical cabling is not available outside the residence or business.
11. What kind of network must a house user accessibility in stimulate to do online shopping?an intranetthe Internetan extraneta local area network
Explanation: residence users will certainly go digital shopping over the Internet due to the fact that online merchants are accessed through the Internet. One intranet is basically a regional area network for internal use only. One extranet is a network for exterior partners to access certain resources inside an organization. A residence user does not necessarily require a LAN to access the Internet. For example, a pc connects directly to the ISP through a modem.
12. Throughout a regime inspection, a technician uncovered that software that was mounted on a computer was secretly collecting data about websites the were went to by customers of the computer. Which type of threat is influence this computer?DoS attackidentity theftspyware zero-day attack
Explanation: Spyware is software program that is set up on a network device and the collects information.
13. I beg your pardon term refers to a network that offers secure access to the corporate offices by suppliers, customers and collaborators?Internetintranetextranetextendednet
Explanation: The term internet refers to the worldwide collection of connected networks. Intranet describes a private connection of LANs and WANS the belong to an organization and is designed to be available to the members the the organization, employees, or others through authorization. Extranets carry out secure and safe accessibility to suppliers, customers, and also collaborators. Extendednet is no a form of network.
14. A big corporation has actually modified the network to allow users to access network sources from their personal laptops and also smart phones. Which networking tendency does this describe?cloud computingonline collaborationbring your own maker video conferencing
Explanation: BYOD permits end users to use personal tools to accessibility the that company network. Allowing this trend can have major impacts ~ above a network, such together security and compatibility through corporate software and devices.
15. What is an ISP?It is a standards body that creates cabling and also wiring standards for networking.It is a protocol that establishes how computer systems within a neighborhood network communicate.It is an company that permits individuals and businesses to affix to the Internet.It is a networking device that combines the functionality of several various networking devices in one.
See more: I Don T Remember Loving You Lyrics, I Don'T Remember Loving You
Explanation: an ISP, or Internet organization Provider, is an company that provides accessibility to the internet for businesses and also individuals.
|System check Exam|
|Modules 1 - 3: straightforward Network Connectivity and Communications test Answers|
|Modules 4 - 7: Ethernet concepts Exam Answers|
|Modules 8 - 10: Communicating between Networks test Answers|
|Modules 11 - 13: IP Addressing test Answers|
|Modules 14 - 15: Network Application interactions Exam Answers|
|Modules 16 - 17: Building and also Securing a small Network exam Answers|
|ITNv7 Practice final Exam|
|CCNA 1 v7 last Exam Answers|
|System test Exam|
|Modules 1 - 4: convert Concepts, VLANs, and InterVLAN Routing exam Answers|
|Modules 5 - 6: redundancy Networks exam Answers|
|Modules 7 - 9: easily accessible and trusted Networks test Answers|
|Modules 10 - 13: L2 Security and also WLANs exam Answers|
|Modules 14 - 16: Routing Concepts and also Configuration test Answers|
|SRWEv7 Practice final Exam|
|CCNA 2 v7 last Exam Answers|
|System test Exam|
|Modules 1 - 2: OSPF Concepts and also Configuration test Answers|
|Modules 3 - 5: Network protection Exam Answers|
|Modules 6 - 8: WAN concepts Exam Answers|
|Modules 9 - 12: Optimize, Monitor, and also Troubleshoot Networks test Answers|
|Modules 13 - 14: emerging Network technologies Exam Answers|
|ENSAv7 Practice final Exam|
|CCNA 3 v7 last Exam Answers|
|CCNA Certification practice Exam|